Monday, June 23, 2008

Fleetwood

Dino & Peter & Greggory
The Fab Five June Babies
Jennison, Lisa and Me
Calista, Amanda, Lisa and Me
This past Saturday 3 of my best girlfriends decided to celebrate their birthday at a downtown bar called Fleetwood Shaunna, Jaime and Sasha. It was such an eventful night. All the girls looked beautiful in their hot dresses and pretty make up. Gregg and I had a great time hanging out with all the couples. I'm starting to realize how fun it is when we all hang out because all of our boyfriends are starting to get to know each other more and more as we all hang out. I decided to switch up my hair and give myself a curly do - Gregg didn't love it so much but everyone else did!!! Needless to say we had a wonderful time and danced it up all night!!! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Happy Birthday Besties!

1 comment:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Hey! I just found out the good news so I wanted to tell you congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! :)