Tuesday, December 14, 2010

happy holidays from 'the sense'

This year for our work Holiday Party my manager decided to invite everyone over to her house for dinner and drinks with their spouses. We had the three most delicious soups, paired with their own toppings (it was the greatest idea). There were tons of appetizers, a huge delicious salad with homemade dressing, baked french bread and then a complete spread of desserts including a red velvet with cream cheese frosting 'nothing bundt cake'. Mmm my mouth is watering now!
Gregg and I had such a good time hanging out with everyone and meeting everyone's spouses while we were there. We also spent a lot of our time playing with this cute little bug below....
Sequoia is a beautiful 3 month old lab/retriever mix and she is precious! She literally played 'chase the ball' for a consistent 4 hours....the ENTIRE time we were there. Talk about an energy filled pup....

The best thing about this holiday party was for sure the white elephant gift exchange. The Mr. and I decided that we were going to get the 'best present ever' a shake weight like the ones you see on TV all the time. Ours was the first present picked and when my manager's husband was the one to pick it and he started to open it......oh my lanta...it was the funniest moment of the night. I wish you could have all been there to see his face. Just priceless. Needless to say, we thought we were the only clever ones but there were THREE shake weights by the end of the night! Who knew I was working with all these "funnies"!?
Some of my favorite gals at the LG Sense

The words in the picture might look odd or weird but that's because it's 100% an inside joke that no one really gets unless you work in our office. Needless to say, I love this picture of Loree and I! Yay for Gassy Besties!

No comments: