Friday, October 28, 2011

tuesday fun!

I had never heard of "Tuesday Nights" in Roseville but apparently for the entire month of July there was a fun car show every Tuesday night in Downtown Roseville that people could (freely) attend. One of Shelly & Jake's best friends was showing his car there, so I decided to join them on a random Tuesday night to check it out. I'm not really a car person per se, but I was obsessed with this particular one. It looked exactly like the car from the show Entourage which was pretty neat I have to admit. It helped that there was a little muffin nearby named Ollie who was also one of Shelly & Jake's friends. He kept Shelly & I entertained while the boys were focused on the cars all night. Just another fun reason of why I love living in Sacramento!

No comments: