Monday, January 16, 2012

Black Friday

So truthfully I have never experienced the infamous "black friday" shopping, ever in my 28 years of life. However, this year I heard that my favorite store was having a never before sale on their sale items. 50% off all sale items to be exact! UMMMMMM sign me up! I convinced my Grandma (yes she is 88 years old) and my mom to come with me at 5:30am to fight the crowd since the doors opened up at 6:00am and the 'sale' only lasted until 11:00am. When we first pulled up I didn't think there was any line and I got super excited....but as we walked a little closer I saw there were OTHER crazies JUST AS CRAZY as me! Luckily we were only about 18 people from the front and as the time quickly approached 6:00am....the line sure grew quickly. Let's just say we were VERY successful as you can see from the pictures below!

I can't wait for the sale next year!!! Better start saving my money now..... 

No comments: