Monday, February 9, 2009

The Crew @ Nick's in OB

Our "crew"

"Non-Laws Kids"

all the girls...hooray!


"The Law Kids"
It had been a while since all of us had gotten together so someone (I think Talia) had the great idea to meet up for drinks at Nick's in OB. Gregg and I had never been there before but it was was pretty awesome. The location is literally right next to the beach - you can see it from the place. It was a pretty empty night in the bar which was nice because we took up a whole corner of lounge chairs.
It amazes me that we can sit for hours and drink wine, beer and just chat about life ALL THE TIME. I think we all just really enjoy each other and love hearing each other's opinion on things. I've said this time and time again but I LOVE that I've met such a wonderful group of people while Gregg has been in law school - they have made the past 3 years liveable, enjoyable and memorable!! Love you law peeps!

No comments: