Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend Plans - 2009

The Foursome

My 8 amazing bridemaids!!!

Jacob and Shell
Shelly and I on Valentine's Day

Clay's in La Jolla - soo yummy!

Shellfish!

My MOH and Me

Shell and I outside of Firehouse


This year for Valentine's Day Shelly and Jake came into town to celebrate with us and to do a few wedding errands! Here was our busy itinerary:


Thursday
9:00pm - Fly into SD and we pick them up!
9:30pm - Yummy dinner @ Santana's (Jake's request)
10:00pm - Chitty Chat and bedtime

Friday
9:00am - Wake up/Shower
12:00 - Lunch with Shell @ Corner Bakery
12:30pm - Estancia Tour with Laurel
1:30pm - Shopping in La Jolla
3:00pm - Bella Bridesmaid Fitting
4:00pm - Back to the apt to get ready for HH
5:00pm - Yardhouse Happy Hour - Meet & Greet
10:00pm - Dinner @ Karl Strauss
Saturday
9:00am - Wake up/Shower
11:00am - Breakfast @ Firehouse
12:00pm - Balboa Park Tour
2:00pm - Fashion Valley Mall
4:30pm - Hurry to get ready for dinner
5:00pm - Dinner Reservations @ Clay's in La Jolla
8:00pm - Estancia Night Tour
9:00pm - Extraordinary Desserts
10:00pm - Boys asleep on couch / MOH and BTB hanging out talking wedding
Sunday
8:00am - Drive to Murrieta to The Buccola's
9:00am - Breakfast at the Buccola's
12:00pm - Nordstrom Rack
3:30pm - Drop of Shell and Jake :(
Can you tell we had a jam packed weekend! My favorite highlight of the weekend were
1. Having all of my bridesmaids meet Shelly and having all of them be in one place at one time!!
2. Shelly and I talking wedding details late at night on my bed - so fun!

No comments: