Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Disneyland filled Christmas!



Yesterday we decided to go to the happiest place on earth - yup that's right Disneyland!! Sarah and Patrick decided to join us for the fun day too! Gregg and I decided this year that instead of buying gifts we were going to go to Disneyland instead. It was especially fun this time since I had never been to the park when it was decorated like Christmas. Everything had perfect little touches, including the big castle as well. My favorie was the Haunted Mansion that was decorated in combo for both Halloween and The Nightmare before Christmas - it felt like a brand new ride.



The rides were definitely a lot faster and twisty than I remember them. I was happy to have Wara there with me. We chatted about everything, our jobs, kids names, arguments, moving, etc. I just love my wara!


Gregg and I decided to splurge on Disney hats to get in the mood! I got a cute little Minnie beanie and Gregg got a cute gray hat. I'm sure we'll never wear these again but it was fun for the day!



ooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo was the theme of the day! (Something Wara would only understand!)



The Hadley Family

1 comment:

Mejia Mamma said...

aww so fun! I wanna go there at Xmas time some day!! Love the new bloggy background BAM :-)