Thursday, December 17, 2009

Delivery for Mrs. Anderson



Well, it's official I have the best husband ever. On Wednesday I got an email notification that there was a package waiting for me down in shipping. Much to my surprise I opened up a box to find these pretty little babies! Mmmm chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered cherries - signed, "Harley".  



Then about 20 minutes later I got an IM from our receptionist telling me that I had a delivery at the front desk....I walked down to find this beautiful bouquet of roses and callalilies signed "Your Husband". Gregg wrote the most beautiful message that made me very teary eyed about how he was so excited to spend the holidays this year as husband and wife. It's the little things he does that let me know I married a good egg.  


2 comments:

Mejia Mamma said...

OMG....he is seriously SO sweet!! You're a lucky gal my dear! :-)

Rafa and Rosanne said...

What a lucky gal you are and you sure do have a winner! How sweet of him. :)