Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Card and Letter #1

Since Greggory and I are now husband and wife I thought it appropriate to send out our very first Christmas card! We found it off this adorable webite tinyprints! Probably my new favorite website. Here is a little preview of what we sent out....



Up next was our first Anderson Christmas Letter! I had a heck of a time finding the energy and time to create this little masterpiece but due to a convienent little blackout we had, time was of the essence! I completed the letter with a few pictures and some fun holiday stickers and away we went. The letter talks all about our fun adventures, the wedding and some of the neat things we have done in 2009! It was so much fun to send out and I've already gotten a lot of great responses....can't wait for this annual tradition every single year!


No comments: