Friday, February 19, 2010

Just a Peak!

So as I'm writing this I'm realizing that in the midst of my excitement of receiving this, I completely forgot to POST about it! It's none other than our WEDDING VIDEO. Now obviously I can't post the entire thing, BUT I can actually post the RECAP of the video! It's edited so well and so clear, I'm in love with it! I think I've watched my video at least 15+ times which makes me even more happy that I splurged a little bit to get such a great vendor. Enjoy re-living the magic of our wedding day.....again....and again...and AGAIN!

2 comments:

Nat's blog said...

kate, wonderful!!! It looks like your wedding day was just perfect! I am so happy for you both! You seriously could pass for a model, you are gorgeous!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Wow, everything was so beautiful! You can tell you guys are so in love and enjoy life!