Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mommy Maritza and Baby Sophia Weekend

This past weekend was so much fun. I drove up on Friday afternoon and headed straight to Maritza's house (without her knowing) to get together with her mom Maria and discuss the fun favors that we were putting together. The shower was amazing and so much fun to be a part of. Martiza is by far the cutest mommy to be in this world - no joke. She is always put together and has the BEST personality....her little Sophia is going to have only the best parts of Art and Maritza. Her good looks and vibrant personality and Art's adorable sense of humor. I can't wait until she's here to hold her, love her and spoil her.....Enjoy the photos of the incredible weekend.
the fabulous diaper cake that mommy and I made




mommy and I making lots of favors!
these were little cinnamon buns with tags that read: "love mommy maritza and her little bun in the oven"

professional present wrapper....aka mom


the finished creations! a basket of homemade burpcloths with really cute fabric and a pretty in pink diaper cake

the beautiful mommy to be

guessing games!

besties with the bestie

mama and dada to be

how cute is she....i mean let's be serious!

mommy maritza and grandma maria

my favorite kylah!!!!!


gbb's

my mommy with maritza

the granite bay crew...minus kel

our mommies together!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh! Maritza looks SO dang cute with a belly! I love it! And with Art? Who knew?! I love that all you guys have stayed so close! Congrats Maritza!

Lindsay Brummer said...

looks so cute and fun!

Mejia Mamma said...

GOOD GOD, she is freakin adorable... my arms NEVER looked that great when I was pregnant, haha! The one with her & your mom she looks sooo itty bitty, too cute! Great job on everything Kate - when are we starting our own biz?? haha

Anonymous said...

Maritza is seriously gorgeous!

Alexis said...

LOVE the crafts!!! :) and Maritza does look sooo cute prego!