Friday, April 15, 2011

The King's Engagement Party

So my posting is at least a month behind....I do apologize to all my dedicated readers as I have been outside living life and not glued to my computer (dedicated readers being all 10 of you) :)

Last month we went back to San Diego to celebrate and coordinate the beautiful engagement of Sasha and Mike King! yay!!!! We had our fun party at Firehouse (courtsey of our favorite GM JJones). The night was an absolute blast. We were able to have a little cocktail hour with drink specials and a delish appetizer buffet complete with red velvet cupcakes, mmmm.

'craig, sleeve, and webster'

my favorite five.....love these DD's

my niece hayley....she is such a peach i miss her everyday

soon to be mr. and mrs. king - such a beautiful couple - love you guys!

some of the crew just hanging out!

All in all it was a wonderful weekend spent with good friends, good food and great weather. We can't wait to make our next trip up in just a few short weeks to celebrate another bridal event but this time for my lovely little wara! Gotta love the year of the weddings!

No comments: