Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

For Mother's day this year we decided to join G's family for an impromptu brunch with the family. The little resturant was tucked away in downtown Novato - I forgot the name of it but it was a quaint little resturant that actually used to be a church prior to the renovation of a restaurant.



Since I'm such a picture crazy I made the family take some nice photo's outside. Although it was windy, it was such a special day being able to hang out with my wonderful Mother and Granmother-in-law's. The Anderson women are such special people and I feel so honored that I get to call them my family.
My mommy is the greatest person in this world. The older I get, the more I realize how much I'm just like her. She is such a fun person to be around and I cherish her friendship so much in my life.


Bachan (aka my Grandma) is such a fun and beautiful person. She is so detailed in everything she does and you can really see how much of her love goes into everything she touches. I am so fortune to have her in my life and I love spending time with her. She's a silly one, just like me!

No comments: