Sunday, June 5, 2011

home is where the heart is

Although it's been a few months since the big decision was announced in our lives, to the blogging world I've been a little bit quiet, mostly because I just haven't had time to sit down and type about what's going on in my life and I guess that's because I'm actually living it! To sum it up, Gregg and I moved back home....back to my little high school memorabilia filled room with good old mom & dad. I quit my job after four years of dedication and signed up for a new one with a new company that you may have heard of....called Oracle. Life has been nuts. We moved (yet again), uprooted our lives back to our hometown that we've been dreaming of getting to and we currently live near all of our best friends and all of our family. Pretty sure life doesn't get any better than this.


While we've been home, we've been unpacking and repacking, enjoying the company of our best friend's, spending lots of dinner with family and pinching ourselves that we're really back here. So as far as the update on life...there you have it! More to come....

No comments: