Sunday, June 19, 2011

magical powers....

The week after G and I moved home we were invited to attend the beautiful wedding of Mike and Nicole Powers. You might remember my old post about my twinnerand how that nickname came about. The setting for her wedding was magical. The weather was perfect, the hotel was unbelieveable she was in a beautiful Monique Lihuillier gown, adorned with diamonds and an absolutely perfect sparkling smile.

Her Bridesmaids wore hot (and I mean HOT) pink dresses from Coren Moore and held absolutely gorgeous bouquets.


I was lucky enough to sit at Table 11 with with Maid of Honor and my favorite bridesmaid Meghan! Jason Acosta was there as well and G and him got along fabulously!!


the anderson's and the power's

all the crazy boys

While in San Diego, we had hung out with Mike and Nicole and their best friends quite a few times, so their wedding felt like a big reunion, especially for all the boys!

my favorite meghan

the beautiful bride and mother of the bride
This is my favorite picture of the night. Nicole and her mom dancing the night away and so so happy! We were so fortunate to be part of such a wonderful event! We love the Power's!

No comments: