Friday, September 23, 2011

red....white...and blue!

So since moving home we haven’t really had the opportunity to host any big parties, which is so unlike G and me BUT this year while my parents traveled to New York and back we had the house to ourselves on the 4th of July – which I have now dubbed the best holiday and one that I would like to host every year from this point on! I think it was something about the fun décor and colors, I mean who doesn’t love red….white….and blue! We had some of our favorite couples over to the house. They were greeted with blaring music (courtesy of G) and a cup for the day full of goodies! We had so much good food…..veggies and hummus, dip, chips, popcorn. We bbq’d burgers, hot dogs, hot links, corn and I’m sure more food but it’s been so long that I can’t remember now.

There was a few liar’s dice games, lots of pool time, laying out and of course a late night Starbucks run with Raem! I now officially know how to order my favorite Iced Americano drink …..PERFECTLY!


the delish spread, this was before we started grilling!

i loved decorating


can you tell that we like to host and craft?

cup with personalized straw (including name tag!)

baby christian!



i didnt make the cake but i made the sign (that counts right!?)

our only pic of the day

look how precious har har is!? sad this one is blurry!

Sasha and Mike were also in town for the weekend and came over for an impromptu visit with their puppy Ascher. These boy dogs were so silly together. They had a TON of fun getting all of their energy out while we ate leftovers and laid by the pool! Tongues out and panting....looks like they had fun!!!

No comments: