Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goose!

Jennison Anne Grigsby (aka Goose)...is one of the greatest girls I've ever met. Jenni was one of my very first roommates and best friends that I met at college in San Diego and we have remained close ever since. She is smart, outgoing, funny and so super thoughtful I love her so much. A lot of my beginning college years were spent with her dressing up, playing games, making up funny sayings and nicknames and of course flirting and following boys! We have been through boyfriends together, roommates together, fights, making up, LOTs of giggling and TONS of memories.....the list goes on and on.

In the summertime Jenni's best friends from high school threw her a gorgeous Fiesta themed Bridal Sshower....I was so happy that I was able to make the trip to Walnut Creek and celebrate with such a special girl. Jenni was so thankful that I came all the way up and I must say it was definitely worth it. Her friends and family always make me smile & laugh and I truly cherish what a special person Jenni has been and will continue to be in my life. Her wedding is just a week and a half away....I can't wait to see her and Brian tie the knot!

No comments: