Monday, January 16, 2012

The Graduate

One of G's best friends David Mathis graduated from Sac State back in December. He was kind enough to invite not only his family but his 'extended' family as well. By extended I mean G's entire family, Jake's entire family and a few special friends. David is such a genuine and special person. I truly don't think I've met anyone else like him in my entire life.
What's so special about David is that not only was he part of the Airforce, but he was only units away from graduating last year before he was called back, forcing him to drop all of his units and extend his graduation, twice.
Without a doubt, David is kind, smart, SO GIVING and most of all he is such a great friend. We are so lucky to be a part of his life and feel so thankful that he is a part of ours.

One of my favorite pictures of the day! We captured the essence of David!

David with his extended family, The Anderson's

No comments: