Thursday, July 26, 2012

Uncle Ry Guy


Ry guy came up a few weekends ago just to spend some quality time with his bestie Gregg. Nanno (aka Anthony) actually came too but I didn't get a picture with him, sad!! The boys needed some last minute quality time with G before the big event (aka Miles) joins our family. They spent the weekend hanging out at bars, drinking, golfing and doing the typical joking that 'men-folk' do.

Ry is definitely part of our family. Not only was he our roommate two years ago but he helped us both through a very rough patch while living in San Jose and for that we are truly thankful for him. Uncle Ry is already so good to Mr. Miles and sent us a genergous giftcard to my favorite store PBK. In turn, we spent the giftcard and got this lil beauty for my baby boy to have tummy time on!


Isn't it pretty and fun!? It has so many 'bells and whistles' not really but you know what I mean. The only thing I'm a little worried about is the squeaker that sits on the mat. The minute I pushed it Har's eyes went right to it and I had to correct him. Eek!!! We know how much Har hates squeakers so we'll have to watch that during tummy time when Miles gets a little older.

All in all it was a great weekend spent with the boys and we are so thankful that we have such great friends like Ry guy in our life.

No comments: