Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LSC @ Yardhouse



Throughout our law school adventures we have met some amazing friends, especially our law school vegas crew. It's really neat to be sharing all of these difficult, fun, stressful, memorable moments with these other couples and have them relate exactly to what you're going through as a couple. Ana & Sidd and Ashley & Jay have been our shoulders to lean on the past 3 years and hopefully will continue for many more. We decided to share our love for Christmas this year with a group dinner at Yardhouse - our favorite resturant. We had lots of fun, lots of drinks and lots of food! All in all these couples are so wonderful to be around. Words can't even express how thankful I am that Gregg has made such great friends in his law school career and that everyone has gotten along so well. I am so blessed to have all these people in my life and I really don't know what I'd do without them. Love my law peeps!

No comments: