Monday, May 10, 2010

c-r-o-s-s-f-i-t cadence

About a week to two weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for something called Crossfit Cadence. Two girls at my work Amy and Loree are in the same boat as me (well....as most women) and struggle with losing weight on a day to day basis. About 3 minutes from work (literally - we've driven it) there is something called Crossfit Cadence. We kept driving by it and saw so many people outside working out in this really weird abandoned wearhouse. They were flipping tires, running and even rowing - it definitely caught our eye and inspired us. After doing some research the girls and I went to check out a "free trial" class and decided to play in "hell" for the day. It was an incredible work out. They work you out in a circuit or C-Sport as they call it, combined with strength training and cardio....and now....we are hooked. Our schedule is every M/W/F from 10:30am - 11:30am (it's perfect for an East Coast territory lunch) and then back to work after! There is also a Saturday class which I just did for the first time this past Saturday! As annoying as it was to get up that early on a weekend, I loved the class because only 4 people were there, so it really felt like a personal training session. yessss! Here's to changing my body......now if I could just get the eating under control I'd be in good shape - no pun intended! 

No comments: