Monday, October 4, 2010

wow i made that!

One of the greatest joys of sewing for me is probably being able to say "Wow I made that!" (kind of funny because I think I say it every single time). I saw this coooooool material (the kind of material you'd get for a Trader Joe bag, that kind of "grocery bag, shiny, material" but I had never seen anything so cute. There was a free project sheet, so I took one and got some fabric and let my imagintion fly. I made this super cute bag in just one night. Yep, one night. Even though I loved it so much, I decided to give it to my mommy. I knew how much she'd appreciate my hardwork and she'd actually USE it.




yay for sewing!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

cute!

Mejia Mamma said...

great job!! I would totally have more of those kind of bags, except I need to get the plastic kind so I can reuse them as dog bags when Mika does her biz outside, hehehe